“The shelter city of the barrier islands.”
Porthea is the capital of the Principality of Helladhil. The most sought after-shipwrights are almost universally from or work based out of Porthea. There's a burgeoning black market fueled by traders who seek to offload their illicit cargo before reaching the customs officials who keep a tight watch over the docks in Haham.
- Prosperity: Moderate - Most mundane items are available. Some types of skilled laborers.
- Population: Steady - The population is in line with the current size of the steading. Some slow growth.
- Defenses: Guard - There are armed defenders at all times with a total pool of less than 100. There is always at least one armed patrol about the city.
- Market - Everyone comes here to trade. On any given day the available items may be far beyond their prosperity.
- Guild: Shipwrights - The Shipwrights Guild has a major presence (and a great deal of political influence). It is easier to find a shipwright hireling or laborer here than it is in other locations.
- Guild: Sailors - The Sailor's Guild has a major presence here (but little political influence). It is easier to find a sailor hireling here than it is in other locations.
- Oath: The Kingdom of Thellerg/Haham
- Oath: Principality of Helladhil